Florida Fine Arts Report
- Florida PK-20 Education Information Portal (EDStats)
- Florida Fine Arts Report - User Guide (PDF)
- Fine Arts Infographic (PDF)
- Florida State Statute 1002.35 - New World School of the Arts
- Florida State Statute 1003.01 - Definitions
- Florida State Statute 1003.4156 - General requirements for middle grades promotion
- Florida State Statute 1003.42 - Required instruction
- Florida State Statute 1003.4282 - Requirements for a standard high school diploma.
- Florida State Statute 1003.4995 - Fine arts report
- Florida State Statute 1003.49965 - Art in the Capitol Competition
- Florida State Statute 1003.481 - Early Childhood Music Education Incentive Pilot Program
- Arts Education Month (PDF)
- Required Data Collection for Fine Arts Report October 2-6, 2017 (PDF)
- National Arts in Education Week September 10-16, 2017 (PDF)
- Art in the Capitol Competition 2018 (PDF)
Awards & Recognitions
- Florida Arts Model Schools
U.S. Presidential Scholars
in the Arts
As part of the U.S. Presidential Scholars program, nominated students who are a part of Young Arts are initially selected for candidacy based upon their artistic ability. The candidates then submit a comprehensive set of application materials which are reviewed by a committee of qualified individuals. Finally semifinalists' materials are reviewed by the Commission on Presidential Scholars, which is appointed by the President of the United States using the same criteria as the committee. For a list of this year's winners, please check the online listing at the National Young Arts Foundation website.
For more information about this program please visit the U.S. Department of Education's Presidential Scholars.
For more information about Young Arts visit www.youngarts.org.
Fine Arts Education Specialist
Bureau of Standards and Instructional Support
325 West Gaines Street, Suite 424
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0400