Statewide Assessment Schedules are established according to Florida Statute 1008.22 for FSA and NGSSS assessments. These schedules also contain testing dates and windows for other statewide assessments, such as FSAA, ACCESS for ELLs 2.0, and NAEP.
- 2017-18 Statewide Assessment Schedule (Preliminary) (PDF)
- 2016-17 Statewide Assessment Schedule (PDF)
- 2015-16 Statewide Assessment Schedule (PDF)
- 2014-15 Statewide Assessment Schedule (PDF)
- 2013-14 Statewide Assessment Schedule (PDF)
- 2005-2017 NAEP Assessment Schedule
- 2014-18 Florida's Transition to Computer-Based Testing for Statewide Assessments (PDF)
Section 1008.22(7), F.S., requires the department to publish a uniform calendar each year that includes statewide assessment information for the following two years. Each school district is then required to populate the calendar for the following year with district assessment information. Rule 6A-1.094224, F.A.C. was approved by the State Board of Education on June 22, 2016 and established the guidelines and template to be used for this requirement. You may access the approved rule language and template at https://www.flrules.org/gateway/ruleNo.asp?id=6A-1.094224.These pre-populated calendars are available to allow districts to enter their district assessment information and publish the Uniform Assessment Calendar on their website by October 1 each year, as required by statute.
- 2017-18 Uniform Assessment Calendar Template Pre-Populated with State Assessment Information (Preliminary) (Word)
- 2016-17 Uniform Assessment Calendar Template Pre-Populated with State Assessment Information (Word)