Provides information about opening a private school in Florida.
Summarizes private school educational responsibilities.
Provides a detailed list of all the responsibilities of a private school.
All Florida Private Schools must log in to complete their Annual Survey, apply to participate in scholarship programs and update contact information. Schools participating in scholarship programs log in to manage student lists and perform other online tasks specific to scholarship schools.
In addition to the annual survey required of all Florida private schools, schools offering residential facilities and operating as a boarding school must complete the "Boarding School Registration Application" and submit the application to the Department of Education.
Summarizes private school responsibilities with respect to permanent student records.
- Requirements for Participating in State Scholarship Programs
- School Certification for the Federal Teacher Loan Forgiveness Program
- Private School and Home Education Transfer of Credits FAQs - PDF
- Private School Students and End of Course Testing Information
- Students with Disabilities Enrolled by Their Parents in Private Schools - PDF
- Title I Services to Eligible Private School Students, Teachers, and Parents
- Approved Norm Referenced Test for FTC and the Gardiner Scholarship