Title I, Part A provides equitable services to eligible students, teachers, and parents in comparison to services provided to public schools. LEAs are required to consult with private school officials to design and implement equitable services.
The Title I services provided by the LEA for private school participants are designed to meet their educational needs and supplement the educational services provided by the private school.
- Guidance on Contractor's Invoice (PDF)
- Procedures for Calculating Equitable Services (PDF)
- Sample Invoice (PDF)
- Technical Assistance Paper (DPS: 2012-26) - Providing Services to Eligible Private School Children (PDF)
- USDE Benefits to Private School Students and Teachers (PDF)
- USDE Non-Regulatory Guidance on Equitable Services to Private School Students, Teachers, and Other Education Personnel (Word)
- USDE Non-Regulatory Guidance on Title I Services to Eligible Private School Children (Word)