2019-20 Request for Proposal (RFP)
2019-20 Request for Proposals (RFP)
The Florida Department of Education is pleased to announce the release of the 2019-20 Request for Proposals (RFPs) for the 21st Century Community Learning Centers program (21st CCLC), authorized under Title IV, Part B, of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act, as amended by the Every Student Succeeds Act.
The Florida Department of Education is accepting proposals to operate a 21st CCLC program in any Florida county. TAPS (Tracking Applications) Number 20B030 - Statewide).
- TAPS 20B030 - Statewide (PDF)
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the RFP. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader at https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
Eligible Target Populations
The target population for 21st CCLC programs is as follows:
- Students attending pre-kindergarten through grade 12 in Florida schools that are identifies as Targeted Support and Improvement (TS&I)
- Students attending pre-kindergarten through grade 12 in Florida schools that are identified as Comprehensive Support and Improvement (CS&I)
- Students attending pre-kindergarten through grade 12 in schools identified by local education agencies (LEAs) as in need of support
The listing of eligible school identified as TS&I and CS&I can be found here: http://www.fldoe.org/core/fileparse.php/14196/urlt/FederalIndex18.xlsx.
Schools identified as in need of intervention and support by their LEAs:
Four RFP workshops will be held during the week of June 17, 2019. Workshops will begin at 8:30 a.m.
June 17, 2019 - Tallahassee/Panhandle
Florida Department of Revenue
Capital Circle Office Center
2450 Shumard Oak Boulevard
Tallahassee, Florida 32311
June 18, 2019 - North Florida
Bob Hayes Sports Complex and Legends Center
5054 Soutel Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32208
June 19, 2019 - Central Florida
Dr. Phillips High School
6500 Turkey Lake Road
Orlando, FL 32819
June 20, 2019 - South Florida
Florida International University @ I-75
1930 SW 145th Avenue
Miramar, FL 33027
- 21st CCLC Subrecipient Assurances 2019-20 (PDF)
- Assurance of Providing Equitable Services for Private Schools (Word)
- Objectives Table (PDF)
- Activity Plans (Word)
- Site Profile Worksheet (Word)
- Funding Request Guide (Excel)
- Priority Points Preference Form (Word)
- Partners Table (Word)
- Cost Analysis (Word)
All forms can be found on the Forms page located here: http://www.fldoe.org/schools/family-community/activities-programs/21st-century-community-learning-center/forms.stml
Notice of Intent-to-Apply
Applicants are encouraged to submit a Notice of Intent-to-Apply no later than 5:00 p.m. EST on Friday, June 21, 2019. The intent-to-apply should include the agency name, name and email of at least one contact, list of target school(s), and proposed site(s).
Applicants may complete the Intent-to-Apply:
- via email to 21stCCLCRFP@fldoe.org or fax to: 850-245-9978.
RFP Questions & Answers
Questions will not be answered individually or via phone. All questions and responses will be posted to this website on a weekly basis. Instructions on how to submit questions are included in the RFP.
- RFP Q & A - Week 1 (PDF)
The last day to submit questions is June 21, 2019.
RFP Due Date
Proposals must be received by the Florida Department of Education no later than 5:00 p.m. on Friday, July 19, 2019.