Notices & Newsletters
- edWeb.net Webinars - Find upcoming webinars related to many different content areas.
Recently Recorded Webinars
- Secondary Science Webinar September - Physics & the Arts
- Integrating Social Studies and the Arts: Exhibit Proposal Project
Florida Council for the Social Studies Annual Conference
The Florida Council for the Social Studies annual conference will be held October 20 to October 22, 2017.
Society of Health and Physical Educators (SHAPE) Conference
The 2017 conference will be held in Orlando, FL from October 19-21. For registration information, visit the SHAPE Florida registration page.
Florida Association of Science Teachers (FAST) Conference
The 2017 All sySTEMs Go! conference will be held in Orlando, FL from October 19-21. For more information and to register, visit the FAST page.
Assistance for teachers in many content areas is available in the Teacher Toolkits. In the toolkits, teachers will find the most essential items they need to get off to a good start.
The following are tutorials featured on FloridaStudents.org. Check them out!
- Social Studies Grades 6-8: How are Laws Made?
- Learn how a bill, an idea for a law, becomes a law. You will see how bills are passed by Congress and signed into law by the President. And you will understand how all three branches of government play a role in determining the laws of our land. This complicated process ensures that our laws are fair and can withstand the tests of time. SS.7.C.3.8, SS.7.C.3.9
- English Language Arts Grades 9-10: President Ronald Reagan Speaks to the "Enemy"
- Examine a text as though you are a detective, looking for clues. You will be able to look at a text as closely as a detective for evidence to support and prove your points.You will be able to analyze what a text says directly and indirectly. You will be able to prove your points with evidence by referring to what is explicitly or directly stated in a text, as well as show what textual evidence you used to infer what the author simply hinted at. LAFS.910.RI.1.1, LAFS.910.RI.4.10
- Mathematics Grade 3: Rounding Party
- Learn how to round two-, three-, and four-digit numbers to the nearest 10 or 100. MAFS.3.NBT.1.1
- Science Grades 6-8: Your Ice Cream Is Moving
- By the end of this tutorial you should be able to sequence a series of diagrams to create a model of a substance transitioning from a solid state to a liquid state. SC.8.P.8.1
Middle School Vocabulary Project
- Health (PDF)
- Math (PDF)
- Music (PDF)
- Physical Education (PDF)
- Science (PDF)
- Social Studies (PDF)
- Visual Arts (PDF)
- November 2016 (PDF)
- October 2016 (PDF)
- September 2016 (PDF)
- August 2016 (PDF)
- May 2016 (PDF)
- April 2016 (PDF)
- March 2016 (PDF)
- February 2016 (PDF)
- January 2016 (PDF)