The Finance Career Cluster is divided into four pathways: Securities & Investments; Business Finance; Insurance; and Banking Services. Hundreds of Finance educational opportunities in a variety of trades and programs are offered throughout the state in school districts, community colleges and state universities.
Program Planning Resources
- Curriculum Frameworks
- Finance Program of Work (RTF)
- Business Technology Education (BTE) Core Standards (RTF)
Florida BTE LISTSERV
The Florida BTE LISTSERV is an e-mail-based forum intended to encourage the free interchange of ideas, best practices, and communication among business technology education stakeholders in Florida. Membership on the list is limited to Florida business teachers, district supervisors and resource teachers, and community college or university faculty or administrators with a stake in business technology education.
If you wish to be added or removed to the LISTSERV, use this link to send an e-mail to Anne Nyman.
Career and Technical Student Organizations
- Collegiate DECA
- Florida Business Professionals of America (BPA)
- Florida DECA (for secondary students)
- Florida Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda (FBLA-PBL)
Teacher/Educator Professional Organizations
- Florida Association of Career and Technical Education (FACTE)
- Florida Business Technology Education Association (FBTEA)
- MBA Research & Curriculum Center
- National Business Education Association (NBEA)
Instructional & Related Resources
For additional information about this Career Cluster, contact Anne Nyman, State Supervisor for Finance Education, 850-245-9900.