Division of Accountability Research & Measurement
The Division of Accountability, Research and Measurement provides education information to inform policy and support high standards that will continually improve student achievement and opportunities throughout Florida’s PK-20 education system. The Division supports the Department’s mission of increasing the proficiency of all students within one seamless, efficient system, by providing them with the opportunity to expand their knowledge and skills through learning opportunities and research valued by students, parents, and communities. The Division maintains an accountability system that measures student progress toward the following goals; highest student achievement, seamless articulation and maximum access, skilled workforce and economic development, and quality efficient services.
Juan Copa, Deputy Commissioner
325 West Gaines Street, Room 514
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0400
- 2017 Grade 3 FSA ELA Assessment Results
- 2016 School and District Grades
- 2015 Retrofitted FSA Results
- Florida PK-20 Education Information Portal (EDStats)
- Revisions to School Grades Rule
ARM Reports and Resources
The following links contain the most commonly requested information, reports, and publications.
- ACT/SAT/AP Reports - ACT/SAT reports by district and school, AP reports by district, school, exam score, and test-takers.
- Community College Reports - Florida Community College Fact Books, data reports, and other publications.
- Florida PK-20 Education Information Portal (EDStats) – allows users to generate reports about PK-12, college, career and adult education and employment outcomes for Florida students, staff and schools (e.g., FSA results, school grades, graduation rates, enrollment)
- PK-20 Education Data Warehouse External Data Requests - access forms and information related to the research proposal process.
- High School Feedback Reports - historical pre-graduation indicators for Florida’s public high school students by district.
- Interactive Reporting – provides access to current and historical accountability databases (FSA, FCAT/FCAT 2.0, EOC, NAEP, school grades)
- Master School ID Database (MSID) - contains contact information for all public PK-12 schools, adult, and vocational-technical schools.
- National Reporting System – Federal adult education and literacy reports, including college and district data.
- PK-12 Reports and Publications - reports on PK-12 students, staff, and schools. Available by state, district, and school levels.
- School Grades – provides school grades and school improvement ratings by district, school level, and school type.
- State University System Reports - State University System Fact Books, data reports, and other publications.