Division of Accountability Research & Measurement
The Division of Accountability, Research and Measurement provides education information to inform policy and support high standards that will continually improve student achievement and opportunities throughout Florida’s PK-20 education system. The Division supports the Department’s mission of increasing the proficiency of all students within one seamless, efficient system, by providing them with the opportunity to expand their knowledge and skills through learning opportunities and research valued by students, parents, and communities. The Division maintains an accountability system that measures student progress toward the following goals; highest student achievement, seamless articulation and maximum access, skilled workforce and economic development, and quality efficient services.
Juan Copa, Deputy Commissioner
325 West Gaines Street, Room 514
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0400
- 2017 Assessment Results
- 2017 School and District Grades
- Florida PK-20 Education Information Portal (EDStats)
ARM Reports and Resources
The following links contain the most commonly requested information, reports, and publications.
- Community College & Technical Center Management Information Systems - Florida Community College Fact Books, district career and adult education data, and other publications.
- Florida PK-20 Education Information Portal (EDStats) – allows users to generate reports about PK-12, college, career and adult education and employment outcomes for Florida students, staff and schools (e.g., FSA results, school grades, graduation rates, enrollment)
- External Research Data Requests - access forms and information related to the research proposal process.
- High School Feedback Reports - historical pre-graduation indicators for Florida’s public high school students by district.
- Interactive Reporting – provides access to current and historical accountability databases (FSA, FCAT/FCAT 2.0, EOC, NAEP, school grades)
- Master School ID Database (MSID) - contains contact information for all public PK-12 schools, adult, and vocational-technical schools.
- PK-12 Reports and Publications - reports on PK-12 students, staff, and schools. Available by state, district, and school levels.
- School Grades – provides school and district grades and school improvement ratings reports.
- State University System Reports - State University System Fact Books, data reports, and other publications.