Virtual Instruction & Course Provider Resources
The Provider Approval Process
For all applications:
- Registration is open August 15th through September 30th
- Submissions for applications are accepted September 1st through September 30th
- Application submissions are for approval for the following school year.
- Register and apply at: https://flvprovider.smapply.org/
Virtual Instruction Program Provider
The application for Virtual Instruction Program (VIP) Provider Approval and the application for Virtual Instruction Program Provider Renewal are to be completed by each Provider seeking approval to contract with school districts or with virtual charter schools to provide complete virtual school programs.
- VSP-02 Form for VIP Provider Approval (PDF)
- VSP-02R Form for VIP Provider Renewal (PDF)
- VIP Application Walkthrough (PDF)
Online Course Provider
The application for Online Course Provider Approval is to be completed by each Individual/Provider seeking approval to offer Florida-approved online courses which include both the instruction and the curriculum. This approval process is not for curriculum or content providers.
- VSP-03 Form for Online Course Provider Approval (New) (PDF)
- VSP-04 Form for Current Online Course Provider adding new courses (Current) (PDF)
- VSP-05 Form for Online Course Provider Approval (Renewal) (PDF)
- Course Provider Application Walkthrough (PDF)