Student End of Year Status
Education Information and Accountability Services Home Page
2015-2016 Student End of Year Status
- Submit this record for all PK-12 students who were in membership in the district at any time during either the regular school year or its associated summer session, any PK-12 student who was expected to attend school but did not enter (DNE) as expected for unknown reasons, and any student for whom a Diploma Type of W43, W45, W52, W54 or W55 is being reported.
- Two Student End of Year Status records may be submitted for a student. This can occur when a high school student leaves the PK-12 program and receives an Adult Standard High School Diploma (Diploma Type W43, W52, W54 or W55) or a State of Florida Diploma (GED) (Diploma Type W45). In this instance, one End of Year Status record will be submitted with Grade Level PK-12 and one with Grade Level 30-31.
- School Number, Current Enrollment: For the PK-12 student, report the last PK-12 school that the student was enrolled in during the regular 180 day school year unless the student was only enrolled in the district during the summer term.
- Grade Level: For the PK-12 student, report the last Grade Level of the student during the regular 180 day School Year.
- Grade Promotion Status: Report code P for any PK-12 student who earned a diploma or certificate at any time during the school year.
- Error Codes: This field is used by the Department to report to districts the specific errors found in the record during the state edit process. This field should contain filler (spaces, blanks) when the record is transmitted to the Department.
- Key Fields: The key fields for this format are item numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 25. If a key field needs to be changed, the record must be deleted and re-submitted as an add.
' * ' indicates key fields. (Click on the link to view or download a pdf version of the document)
Last Updated: 7/1/2015