Student Discipline/Resultant Action
Education Information and Accountability Services Home Page
2015-2016 Student Discipline/Resultant Action
- Submit this record during reporting periods 2, 3 and 5 for each student receiving a discipline/resultant action from the first
day of the school year to the last day of the survey period. Report all discipline/resultant actions and total duration days that
resulted from any incident that occurred during the school year or the subsequent summer session(s) even if the
discipline/resultant action is intended to begin in the next school year. Submit a separate record for each occurrence of the
discipline/resultant action. A student Discipline/Resultant Action record should not be submitted for SESIR incidents with an
Incident, Involvement Type of N or U.
- INCIDENT, IDENTIFIER: If the discipline/resultant action is related to a School Environmental Safety Incident Report (SESIR)
item then the Incident, Identifier and the School Number, Where Incident Occurred should be the same on both records.
- GRADE LEVEL: Use the grade level of the student at the time the incident occurred.
- ERROR CODES: This field is used by the Department to report to districts the specific errors found in the record during the
state edit process. This field should contain filler (spaces, blanks) when the record is transmitted to the Department.
- KEY FIELDS: The key fields for this format are item numbers 1, 3, 4, 5 ,6, 7, and 9. If a key field needs to be changed, the record must be deleted and re-submitted as an add.
' * ' indicates key fields. (Click on the link to view or download a pdf version of the document)
Last Updated: 7/1/2015