Career and Technical Education Student Course Schedule
Education Information and Accountability Services Home Page
2015-2016 Career and Technical Education Student Course Schedule
- Submit a separate record in reporting period 5 for each Career and Technical Education (CTE) and applicable Career and Technical
Education exceptional education course in which the student was in membership during the current school year and the associated summer
session(s) for the current school year. Report prior year courses if the student was in membership during the current school year and
took an industry certification or technical skill assessment that is related to the prior year course and for which the student has no
related current year course.
- SCHOOL YEAR: Report both the school year in which the course was taken and the school year of record submission. The school years
will be the same for most records. The school year will be different when reporting students who took or attempted an industry
certification or technical skill attainment assessment in a year subsequent to the school year in which the student took the
- COURSE NUMBER: Report the career and technical education course number.
- CAREER AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION/ADULT GENERAL EDUCATION PROGRAM CODE: Report the CTE/AGE Program Code for the CTE course number as
listed in the Career and Technical Education/Adult General Education Program Edit file (F61730).
- KEY FIELDS: The key fields for this format are item numbers 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11. If a key field needs to be changed, the
record must be deleted and re-submitted as an add.
- ERROR CODES: This field is used by the Department to report to districts the specific errors found in the record during the state edit process. This field should contain filler (spaces, blanks) when the record is transmitted to the Department.
' * ' indicates key fields. (Click on the link to view or download a pdf version of the document)
Last Updated: 7/1/2015