Educational Strategies & Student Engagement Institute
The 2019 Educational Strategies & Student Engagement Institute (ESSEI) unites professionals from school districts, agencies and other sectors of the community to build knowledge and enhance skills on educational strategies proven to promote student achievement and college and career readiness. Attendees learn, share, network and identify tools to help counter and prevent academic struggles, school disengagement, and dropout.
The Florida Department of Education coordinates efforts to provide an extensive and meaningful event for all. Attendees at ESSEI represent exceptional student education, career and technical education, juvenile justice, dropout prevention, federal programs for at-risk student populations, attendance and truancy, social work, volunteer programs, higher education, faith and community-based organizations, and family engagement.
- Regular (Fall Leadership and Faith-Based): open until October 31, 2019
- Presenters, Co-presenters, Sponsors, Exhibitors and Vendors: open until October 31, 2019
- Late: November 1, 2019 - November 15, 2019
- Keynote/Plenary Speakers
- Schedule at a Glance (PDF)
- Confirmed and Approved Presenters (PDF)
- Exhibitor Packet (PDF)
- Sponsorship Packet (PDF)
- Hotel Information
- Contact Us