Research Data Request Processing System: Requesting Access
To register to submit a data request, please follow the directions below.
- Creating Login Credentials
In order to access the Research Data Request Processing System, you will need to log into the system with a Microsoft account. If you don't have a Microsoft account yet, you can use any email address as the user name for your new Microsoft account, including addresses from Outlook.com, Yahoo! or Gmail to create one.
Click here to sign up for a Microsoft account.
- After you have created a Microsoft account, please write to email@example.com and provide the following information:
- Organization Name
- Microsoft Account
- Requester’s Name
- Phone Number
- You will receive a confirmation email to your new Microsoft Account email address.
- Once your request has been received, it will be evaluated by FDOE for an invitation as an Authorized User to the Research Data Request Processing System. If authorization is approved, you will receive an email with an invitation to enter the system to start your new request. Please allow 2-3 days to receive the email.
- The email will contain a link which will forward you to the Research Data Request Processing System; or you can return to the External Data Requests start page and click the link at the top to login.