Government & Public Administration
The 2019-2020 curriculum frameworks are draft until approved by the State Board of Education.
For more information about these curriculum frameworks contact Kaitlin Vickers, State Supervisor for Government & Public Administration Education at 850-245-9017.
Middle School Courses
- Fundamentals of Government and Public Administration (8900500) (RTF)
- Introduction to Government and Public Administration (8900210) (RTF)
- Introduction to Government and Public Administration and Career Planning (8900360) (RTF)
- Orientation to Career Clusters (8000400) (RTF)
Career Certificate Programs
- Public Works (I470304) (RTF)
Degree & Certificate Programs
- Emergency Administration and Management (AS - 1743030200) (RTF)
Applicable Level 9-12, 30-31
- Government and Public Administration Cooperative Education - OJT (8601420) (RTF)
- Government and Public Administration Directed Study (8603000) (RTF)
Programs Daggered for Deletion