2019-20 CTE Curriculum Frameworks – Draft
The 2019-2020 curriculum frameworks are draft until approved by the State Board of Education.
The Career & Technical Education (CTE) Programs section is responsible for developing and maintaining educational programs that prepare individuals for occupations important to Florida’s economic development. Each program is aligned to a career cluster and is detailed in curriculum frameworks. With partners from education, business and industry, and trade associations, the curriculum frameworks include program standards that are both academically integrated and responsive to business and industry. To determine in which cluster a particular program is assigned, you may view an alphabetical list of all Secondary/Career Certificate CTE programs (RTF) or AS/AAS/CCC programs (RTF).
Click on one of the career clusters listed below to access a curriculum framework.
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communication
- Business, Management & Administration
- Education & Training
- Engineering & Technology Education
- Government & Public Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety & Security
- Marketing, Sales & Service
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
- Additional CTE Programs/Courses
- Diversified Education
- Instructional Support Services (Special Needs)
- Other Career and Technical Education Programs